Saturday, March 29, 2014

Because You're MIne By: K. Langston







Holden. Holden. Holden. How do I love thee? He is perfect in every way. Watching Holden go balls to the wall for Maddie, and Maddie giving him hell for doing it makes me smile. The tension that radiates off these two is hot. Toss in some banter with a splash of attitude and it was the perfect combination. I couldn't put this book down once I started. I enjoyed the author's writing style, the flow as well as her ability to make me want to hump the hell outta Holden.

“You’re awfully sure of yourself. Aren’t cha?” Looking over at me, she took another bite.
“When I want something bad enough, I do what I gotta do.”


Holden is the type of good guy that has an edge. He has a past--and it's not a pretty one. Harboring guilt, he has built a life being a workaholic with only his cousin as family. Madison. I knew I would like her from the beginning. When a book starts out with the female in a sex only relationship, not even kissing is allowed, involving her boss-- that just screams Independent Female. 

Turning away from him, I didn’t chance a look back, but I didn’t fail to hear two words
Fall from his mouth as I walked away.
“Fuck Me.”

There is just something about a book that has a hot, possessive guy fighting for a take-no-shit female. These types of books are what I scour the romance genre for. The ones that introduce you to the next characters in a book and have you excited to get your hands on it. I can't wait to continue my reader relationship with this author. She has the Alpha lover in me intrigued.

www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

http://www.amazon.com/Because-Youre-Mine-1-ebook/dp/B00FA357NM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396112784&sr=8-1&keywords=k+Langston

www.facebook.com/tara.sizzlingpages









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...