Sunday, December 1, 2013

Last Hit Review






This is my first book by either authors and I must say I fell in love with both by the end of this book. This book was out of the realm of what I usually read, but by 50% I found myself caught up in not only the characters, but the writing as well. I actually found myself not even realizing I was reading a romance story as I was so intrigued by the story line I just wanted to read every word about Nikolai's past.

I loved Nikolai and nothing was going to sway me - not his job or his past deterred my feelings. He was so passionate,caring and protective that he could do no wrong. He watched her,learned her every move and then fell for her before ever even meeting her. With Daisy he saw innocence and a chance to have something he has never experienced - love. Daisy is the complete opposite of everything that Nikolai stands for. She wants to experience the world while he only wants to forget what the world has taught him. Can a relationship that is based on secrets and lies have a chance? While Nikolai learns to soften and let someone else take control, Daisy learns how to put the injustices done to rest.

I will definitely be checking out more from these authors. The writing was impeccable and grabs a hold of you early.







https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18946660-tara-sizzling-pages-romance-reviewshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18626111-last-hit?ac=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...