Friday, December 27, 2013

Behind His Lens By: R.S. Grey







with sexual tension. I thought at one point I might actually explode if someone didn’t make a move. Wow! This book was suggested to me to read and I can’t say how grateful I am to have had the chance to read it.  I started this book and by 4% I knew I was going to fall in love with Jude.  What I didn’t expect was to fall in love with everyone and in the end with R.S. Grey. Good God the book was so well written that I was so engrossed in the damn story I forgot to highlight all my favorite parts. Every smirk or arrogant line Jude said had me grinning from ear to ear.  I read so many books that I find myself looking for something that always seems out of reach. 

Ms. Grey pulled me in with her back and forth banter and the predator and prey game between Jude and Charley. I’m always looking for that book that draws me in with writing so well-done that you can practically feel the lust, tension and suspense building up to the first time. This book made feel like I’m the one in the book being wanted by a hot guy and she did this superbly.
Jude is the guy you read that when you’re done you say “I just found my new book boyfriend.” He is tortured with a past of pain and learning to fill voids with a no attachment future. The thing I loved about Jude was that he wasn’t an ass. Yes he had some ass like moves, but  once he knew that Charley was it his whole focus was on making her his. He wanted to uncover the secrets that she held so close to her and in the end hopefully free not only her, but he also wanted to free himself.
Charley was running from demons. She was secluded into a private world within her own walls. Four years building up a tough and private exterior that melted at the sight of one man. He owned her from the get go, but that doesn’t mean she was going to make it easy. I loved these two they were great and just the right amount of annoying that made you want to yell “Just do each other already.”
I know I'm usually the first one screaming about waiting half the book for my sex scene, but when you build it up like this author the only thing I can do is squeeze my legs and applaud the ability to have to me so damn turned on with looks, smirks and touching. You have a new fan R.S. Grey. Your writing sucked me in from the first page. The style flowed throughout this book making for a read that you don’t want to end.






https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18946660-tara-sizzling-pages-romance-reviewshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18626134-behind-his-lens?from_search=true

https://www.facebook.com/tara.sizzlingpages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...