Sunday, October 6, 2013

Consumed

Consumed (Consumed, #1)Consumed by Skyla Madi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ITs no secret I love anything with a bad boy,MMA fighter or just all around cocky guy.With that said I also enjoy a well wrote story to go along with all my swooning and this girls is it.I devoured this story the characters were so relatable it made the reading just fly by.

description

Lets talk Seth..I love him and actually plan on having little MMA babies with him.Troubled guy with past who thinks he deserves not to have anything good in life until he meets the one person that makes him want that good in his life.Hes all bad boy,protective,hot and cold I want you but cant have you smirking man god.

description


Olivia is the good girl she just came out of a 6 year relationship with an ass who cheated on her more times than she can count.Recently single she walks into her dads gym and sees Seth who is all man oozing sex appeal.This is where the journey for these two starts.SHe couldnt escape him even if she wanted to and lets be honest why would she want too.

description



Although Seth made the story for me I enjoyed reading about a female who was not weak.She made her mind up and went after what she wanted.I loved watching Seth brought to his knees over a girl and then slowly watch these two fall in love.

I act like I don't give a fuck- and most of the time I don't,but there's a small portion of me that cares too much and for some reason...you fall into that portion

So yes I know this is another fighter book but trust me its so worth the read.Its a feel good fall in love with a hard ass and cheer on the female story with some kick ass back characters.Did I mention Im having Seth MMA babies..

description


Read More Reviews on our Blog!
Like Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews on Facebook..
https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...