Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dark Desire by Bec Botefuhr

Dark Desire (Dark Brother, #2)Dark Desire by Bec Botefuhr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The madness and fan-girling continues into the second book.I loved the second book just as much as the first.I devoured it wanting to know every detail that was going on.My heart was hurting during the first 10% of this book.I had the wind knocked out of me along with feeling the pain Willow was surely suffering.To say I didn't understand the decisions Jagger was making wouldn't be fair.I learned from the first book he is fiercly loyal and knew he would work it out in his own time.I dove into book 2 with my heart on the floor and mouth hanging open.I experienced hate,love,laughter and discovered that beyond all- love prevails.





Hell has broken loose and the past has reared its ugly head.After the ending in the first book I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.I couldnt believe that after everything Willow has struggled through now she was going to be left to endure more pain and feelings of being unwanted.So she does what she does best and runs.She leaves everyone seeking the space to wrap her head around the situation.I wanted to cry and yell at the same time.I hated Jagger but I also loved him.Once Willow returns Jagger does what he does best,He consumes.

"I'm sorry,but no one touches what's mine.Ever."

Why Bec? Why can't you just let me leave one book with my ever loving heart beating.You make me want to claw my eyes out while reading, but at the same time you make me want to crawl in a corner and just love the way Willow and Jagger love each other.You have this way of bringing me in and trust me I'm all in.I just put down the Royal flush as you have captivated me into your world.I'm devastated,overwhelmed and so fucking in love I can't breathe.

description






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...