Sunday, October 6, 2013

Until November 5 Holy Alpha Stars

Until November (Until, #1)Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Mother of your ass sleeps in my bed every night.If you are looking for a hot alpha male who knows how to turn up the bossy attitude then look no further.I loved this book and the banter back and forth with the Asher and November.Asher was just what I needed at the right time.I mean talk about panty change because that shit was happening every time he opened his mouth.

description

After a freak accident November is running away from her home and back to her dad and family she never knew.Once back and working for her dad she meets Asher who is all ass and attitude.November stands her ground with Asher which is what I love.November knows how to give as good as she gets.She takes no shi,t but also steps back at just the right the moment.

"You're mine.I take care of you"

description

Asher! Oh my fucking god Asher.I loved him.Instantly!The moment he was a smartass with a I don't give a fuck attitude I knew we would be good friends.Bossy does not describe him he is freaking awesome as in all man and I will show you just how man I am..Yeah it's like that..He knows what he wants and that is November.He never has any doubts and I loved him for it.

description

description

I loved this book.For me it hit on all levels that I needed it to hit when I read a book.The author can write an Alpha with the best of them.There is something about a story that is well wrote when they instantly are attracted that just drowns out life and you become so focused on the book and characters and nothing else matters.Did I mention Asher has 3 brothers that are all hot.I didn't? I'm sorry he does and I will be the fan girl waiting patiently for all of them (seriously,you better write about all of them).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...