Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dark Poison By Bec Botefuhr

Dark Passion (Dark Brother, #1)Dark Passion by Bec Botefuhr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


At this point I'm not sure who I'm more in love with,Jagger or Bec Botefuhr. I don't even know if I can review it as I honestly just want to keep it to myself.With that said there will be a lot of cussing in this review as I feel the word Fuck can only express my feelings of how much I really enjoyed this book.For me Jagger is the total package,he is bossy,protective,ass-ish,loyal,sweet and a total douchebag.Yes! My perfect man.I don't know what the fuck it is about a guy who can be an ass then say something sweet that makes me want to run and change my panties, but hot fucking damn.I wanted to kill him at times and the next page wanted him to push me up against a car and do me 7 ways to Sunday.My emotions ran wild while reading this book.One minute you are feeling hate,lust,sympathy and then 3 chapters later you are pissed off,laughing and heart broken.After I finished this book I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind like,What the fuck? Who the Fuck? Then I wrapped it up with- did we have to fucking go there?

description

With life Willow has suffered.She is broken,learning to survive and to come out on the other side in one piece.She is not perfect she is flawed with a twist of smartass and a boatload of defense mechanisms.I sympathized with her at times and wanted to strangle her at times.She has constructed walls so strong that it would take the force of an army to break through or possibly one just as strong male.She has a past that has made her dark, taught her how to survive and how to walk away from the ledge when all you want to do is jump.


"I know what it's like to be dark inside Willow;I've lived my entire life with darkness"


Jagger and Willow embark on a a relationship after he steals her to get information he desperately needs.He sets out to keep her safe and protected from falling into another gangs hands,but she ends up falling right into his arms.Together they learn that being in the darkness together can be the light they have been looking for.This book is the total package.Great Banter and dialogue,Alpha bad ass male,a broken kick ass female and to round it all out a great story line.



This book is Bam Bam approved
description


Follow us at WWW.facebook.com/sizzlingpages
Visit our blog page at www.sizzlingpages.com






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...