Thursday, February 4, 2016

Black by T.L. Smith






I started reading this book not even bothering to read the blurb. I just dove in not knowing a damn thing about it. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself intrigued by the story line. I usually prefer more dialogue in my books, but this seemed to work. It started off just a little slow for me but toward the end I couldn’t wait to find out what was going to happen. 

 I had a lot of questions reading this book and a few went unanswered. I’m hoping that the next book will shed some light because I need to freaking know. Rose and Black started fast and didn’t last long. What looked like a promising relationship ended up determining their futures. 

 Black was mysterious and just had an air of power that stayed around him. He was quiet and scary and was head over heels for Rose even if he didn’t understand it. Two broken people who have the chance to heal each other, only if the secrets and lies don’t tear them apart first.
www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...