Monday, January 25, 2016

Dirty Together by Meghan March






It’s not lie, I’m a huge Megan March fan. I have read all of her books and silently sit back and stalk her like any crazy person who has a restraining order against them does. I get lost somewhere between her Alpha guys and her badass, witty chicks who make them all fall to their knees. Crey was no different. I loved seeing the softer side in book 3. Seeing him let his guard down and proving to Holly that she is the only one for him.

 I love how Ms. March wrapped this series up. Seeing both Holly and Crey break each other down all the while Holly finding her inner sassy girl and Crey learning to take the back seat for once. That is what Ms. March is good at. She makes you fall in love with not only the story but the characters by the time you hit “The End.”
www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...