Saturday, February 20, 2016

RoomHate by Penelope Ward






There is nothing that beats that excited feeling when you know an author you love is getting ready to release a book. Once I started I couldn’t put it down. I fell asleep reading it and woke a few hours later reaching for my Kindle to finish. I was in love, then pissed off and then heartbroken and right back to in love. I cursed the hell out of Ms. Ward at some points. I just couldn’t imagine why they hell she would put me through the heartache. I mean Amelia and Justin not me. Yeah, that is who I meant.

We first meet Justin at an early age of ten and the connection is instant with his and Amelia’s friendship. To say I loved him when we met Justin as a grown man would be a lie. I thought he was a dick and was pissed off at him for the way he treated Amelia. Then I got it. I saw the pain and hurt and that is when I fell in love with him.

I flew through this book forgetting all about my wine chilling in the fridge. I just had to finish. Once I was invested in the humor, angst and of course cursing- I just couldn’t stop until I got to the end. I’m not usually the friends to romance type of reader, but Ms. Ward did it so superbly I could find myself becoming a quick fan of them.
www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...