Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Things Liars Hide by Sara Ney



I wish I could be one of those people who loves every book, but that is just not in the card for me and although I fell in love with How to Date A Douchebag by Sara Ney this just didn't work out for me. If you love the cutesy type relationships where the guy is young acting and the girl has major dramatics than this is the book for you. Tabitha and Collin meet in a very entertaining way and I did actually love the basis of the story.

I wanted to love it just because it was Sara Ney, but when a book doesn't work for me it just doesn't work. One of the things I usually love about this author is her characters chemistry and this just fell a little short for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...