Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I Want by Ella Fox

I love me some Ella Fox books. You are always guaranteed a good story with little drama. She writes a drama free romance with a hot guy that you will fall in love with. So far the brothers have not disappointed. Although, at times I would have loved to have Jandro and Kaya have have the dialogue that Kaya had with Elvis. I loved Elvis it was just at times I felt the story focused on him and not getting to know Alejandro and Kaya.

I love these brothers so far and cant wait to continue to read about them. I have high hopes for Rafe and his poor broken soul. I cant wait to see what Ella brings to the table for him. Although, I didn't feel the connection between these two I just know that I will love everything else Ms. Fox brings in the next book. The one thing I do love about reading Ella's books is that the picture she paints seems to come to life. It's like you are the one in the story taking care of Elvis and chasing him across the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...