Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Scandalous by L.J. Shen

L.J. Shen makes me thankful that I'm a reader everytime she releases a book. There are authors that you read and then there are authors that you drop everything and anything to read, and L.J. Shen is that author. Every page, every chapter and every story commands the readers attention. The lust, sexual tension even the love/hate screams from every word. Her men make me seriously want to enter the dating world again in search of these men she makes come alive in her stories. he

Is seems the bigger the asshole at the beginning of the book the more I fall in love with the guy and Trent was no exception. I have so enjoyed watching the fight these guys put up rather than excepting their feelings towards their woman. It makes the fall that much more sweeter. Trent is sex on wheels and the sexual tension between these two would of had me trying to dry hump his body parts too.


To make a long story short. I'm pretty sure I'm more satisfied after reading one of MS. Shen's books than I am after sex. That's right, I admit it. Who needs to put down their wine, get all undressed and do the deed when I can just read about one of my Hotholes.

Bottom line. L.J. Shen is a triple threat. Great characters, great story and awesome writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...