Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Spinning Out by Lexi Ryan





Sometimes a book starts out and you just have this feeling that you are going to devour every word. This was the case for me with Spinning Out. The writing, the story line and the characters really pulled me from the beginning. It was different and intriguing and it made me want to cheer Mia and Arrow on even through the toughest of times.

Arrow had me falling to my knees from the get go. He opened his mouth and I fell in love a little more and more. He was just so real and never pulled the punches. He knew how to pull them in and let them go all at the same time.

This was a unique story. It seems like I constantly read the same thing over and over, but this one was intriguing and left me wondering what the hell was going on and in the end what would happen with Arrow and Mia. Lexi Ryan did this one proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...