Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hate To Love You by Tijan

I wanted to love this book so much. Tijan and her writing seem to be ingrained in my heart for most of books, but this one just didn't connect for me. I was so intrigued at the beginning. I mean first day of class, hot guy and girl who was awkward... I was like hell yeah. I just didnt connect with either of them. I wanted more. I wanted that lust that need to be with each other.

Kennedy seemed to be a little to rough around the edges for me. I wanted her to soften so many times through this book it just didn't seem to happen. She seemed almost too mean for the things that happened in her life. I wanted her to be a little less dramatic and a little more open to new things.
I
Shay was a great guy and very supportive in everything that concerned Kennedy. I8 wish we would have had more time to explore their thoughts and feelings a little bit more. I love Tijan and usually her books are right up there at the I only give 5 stars and I would love to say the same for this one it just connect with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...