Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Wrong Blaze by Meagan Brandy








If you ever wonder if a Meagan Brandy book is for you just read one her prologues and your decision will be made. She is a wizard with her words and will slay right through your soul with an all-consuming  love that will pour off her characters. That feeling that her words give you will leave you wanting more and flipping back through the pages just to find your favorite parts. Don't even get me started on her men because DAMN I can't get enough.

I fell in love with Alec within seconds. The protective ones alway get me and Ms. Brandy can write a protective over the top man like no other.  There is this connection between the two characters that just screem from the page even when they are not together. I can't describe it...its like this build up you have been waiting for and when it happens you can breathe a little easier knowing that everything is right in the romance reading world. I fell in love with her writing from the get-go and she was quickly added to my stalker list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...