Sunday, August 19, 2018

Someone Else's Ocean

I usually go into a Kate Stewart book with my balls tucked because I know somewhere hiding in her book is a chapter that will gut me. She has the capability to slay with her words and she chooses just the right moment to break you during her book. Although I had a little difficulty connecting with Ian and Kota I found myself enjoying the atmosphere that the book created. 

 Both were running from issues and looking for some piece, but for me I wanted to feel that soul connection I usually feel with Ms. Stewart's books. Ian was adorable and confusing at the same time. He seemed to run a lot, but at times had a very dominate personality. I like Kota and her free personality. I was jealous how she was letting it go and finding her own inner peace thousands of miles away from everything she knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...