Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Richer Than Sin by Meaghan March



I usually love me some Meghan March. Her writing when paired with the characters she writes usually ends up exploding on the pages. As much as I want to sit here and type that I loved this one just as much...I cant. I struggled through this one trying to find the connection between Lincoln and Whitney. I think I almost wanted more from the past version. I wanted to get that feeling that there was nothing stronger than their love,  but I felt like it was just a repeat of what I was already reading.

With that said there were moments in this book that I did enjoy. I loved the back characters. I felt their fire and love of their family. Cricket seemed so carefree and fun and balls to the wall kinda girl we all love to read about. I also loved the grandfathers role in this book. I loved how Lincoln tried to make everything right, but in the end I just felt like I was continually wanting more. Ms. March will continue to be one of favorite authors though and I cant wait to see if the next book gives me more of that emotional connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...