Sunday, September 2, 2018

One Last Wish by Aurora Rose Reynolds







When you are looking for an easy read with a love story that is bound to win you over then look no further than a Ms. Reynolds book. Its a no drama, true love story that guarantees you a happy ending. I love this authors writing, but with that said... I wish there was more. I felt like I was missing out getting to know the connection between Denver and Bre. I felt like I  reading a  book were they were strangers strangers, but then I find out they practically lived together for so long after LY was born and I felt like I missed out on learning so much about them. It just seemed like it jumped when I needed to build that connection.

I will continue to be a Ms. Reynolds fan probably for eternity.  Although this might have not been my favorite book of hers I know that her writing is one my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...