Friday, August 3, 2018

Pretty Venom by Ella Fields


There is just something about Ella Fields words that make you get lost in a book. It at times has you so lost in the story that you feel like you are there watching everything fall apart. Trust me when I say fall apart that is exactly what I mean. She is the queen at making everything unravel just to put it back together again.

I really enjoyed the first part of this book. The build up of upcoming events had me not so patiently waiting to see what would happen. The problem is the second half of the book seemed to get a little tit for tat. I get the lash out and I get the wanting to have your revenge it just seemed to take away from both of them. Renee was so strong until it almost seem like she got lost in her groveling and Callum went off the deep end. In the end it all came back together and I got my happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...