Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Peer And The Puppet by B.B Reid








Sometimes your soul finds a book and its just the perfect fit. From the first chapter I just knew that I was about to read something special and unforgettable. Trust me when I say this book is that book you will still be talking about 6 months down the road. I'm not some long time fan of B.B Reid. To be honest this is my first book by her. With that said this book went from just a book I was reading to THE book of 2018. Guarantee that I will be a stalker from here on out.

I read so many books that most of the time the female blends into the story and just exists, but Four was so transparent, mysterious and brazenly enchanting that I was a fan from the first time she opened her mouth.She was written to perfection, quickly becoming the key component to a story that will have you shouting 5 stars all the way.

Ever...words cant express my love for him. He was this asshole you wanted to hate and every time he opened his mouth you wanted to knee him in the balls, but he had this charisma that just stole the whole story. He was Alpha with a twist of sweetness that once you peeled back the layers he became everything you would ever want in your next book boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...