Monday, August 21, 2017

Drunk Dial by Penelope Ward

I wish I could say that I fell head over heels in love with this book, but something was just missing for me. I didn't feel the connection of the characters that I usually feel with Ms. Wards books. I thought with the way the book started out that I would love the way it would all pan out. Rana drunk dialing Landon is something I think we have all done. So I was instantly entertained with her drunken antics.

The one thing I did love was the Landon and Rana in the past. I loved the letters Landon would write, I just wish I felt the same connection to the older Landon and Rana that I did to the younger version of them. I also enjoyed how she wove Rana's secret into the book. I thought that was well played and truly didn't see it coming. I love Penelope's Wards writing, I think this just had a little too much happening in it for me to feel emotionally connected to Landon and Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...