Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The King by Skye Warren

Skye Warren has quickly moved herself up to one of my top authors. Her writing brings me into the book almost like I'm there in the story...as if the story is my story. The day I discovered this author is the day that all my book funks ended. Im pretty sure I was in a major slump until just by chance, I had this free book on my kindle which in turn brought me my new author obsession.

So needless to say when The King came out I couldn't wait to get my hands on Damon Scott's story. I was so intrigued by him that I needed to know what the hell was happening. Ms. Warren has this way to make a story come to life. Her story goes so deep its almost like its your story. You read it, You live it and in the end you need each word to keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...