Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan

If you are looking for a quick, short and fast read with a guy who isn't sure at first what he wants then this is the book for you. A story with 3 hot guys, you know its gonna be a story you want to read. There is just something that draws me and pulls me in to the the men who seem to go hot and cold. The guys who want the girl, but just cant fully commit. You know the assholes. They get me every damn time.

I was worried starting this book that Emma would be a quiet spectator during this book. So to say I was pleasantly surprised when Emma turned into a girl who would not only make her own decisions with a side of a sassy mouth, but that she wouldn't take no shit from Gavin. The ending was just enough that has me anxiously awaiting book 2 so I can see what the hell will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...