Thursday, March 3, 2016

This Is War, Baby by K. Webster

K. Webster’s writing is on fire. Just when I think she will never beat the last guy in her book she comes out of another book and once again I’m adding him to my top book boyfriends list. She is a triple threat of writing. Sweet, Paranormal or dark she nails each one leaving you waiting for what the hell she will pull out of her hat next. She has quickly come to be a drop everything, call off work and stay sober when she drops a book author. Yes, I’m that serious that I will put down the damn wine.

I wasn’t sure what to think about War when I met him. Relieved, hopeful and most of all fearful that this one could be worse. But War stole my heart with every new issue that came to life. His story broke my heart, but watching Baylee give him his strength back to fight his demons put it all back together. 

You never know what you are going into with Ms. Webster. She has the ability to shock you and leave you in awe all in 5 hours of reading. I have read most of her books and fell in love with them as well but these last few have been some of the best reading that I have ever had. Top books, top book boyfriends and a top author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...