Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hindrance by Angelica Chase








You hear that? That is the sound of my jaw hitting the ground. WTF just happened? I will tell you what, Ms. Chase just mind fucked me without a reach around. I have went from wanting to spin my panties above my head like a helicopter to wanting to nut shot both Aiden and Devin to finally wanting to get Ms. Chase and I matching shirts that say, Hers and Hers. Don’t let the fact that this is a series fool you because she packs a massive punch of a story in three short books. I’m #TeamAngelica… my vagina is #TeamDevin… this series is #Teamoneofmyfav.

The end of book two had me wanting to throw my Kindle against the wall. Aiden or Devin? It was like my mind changed with every page I turned. I wanted them both and didn’t see any way that Ms. Chase would finish the series with me happy, but her ability to maneuver a story line is flawless and always leaves you wanting more.
I have come to the conclusion that Ms. Chase could write about a man wearing a woman’s thong and a flower pinned in his hair and I would still want to do him. She just has the ability that makes you want to crawl into the story and live the moments that seem to come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...