Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Seize Me By: Crystal Spears



Sex, Drugs and Motorcycle clubs I think that pretty much sums it up..If you are looking for a book to lie in a meadow among the flowers staring at the stars - this is not the book for you, but if you are looking for a book that is raw filled with paybacks and make your tongue drop out and lap up your brains then this is it. I couldn't even update my status after 71% wondering what the hell was going on around the next corner. I'm pretty sure I was yelling FUCK every damn time Braxx yelled it. I fell hard for Braxx, right from the start. He was everything I love and hate all rolled into a sexy biker and each time he fucked up and I knew I should be pissed I found myself thinking "Oh Braxx you crazy shit" go make it up to her. He always seemed to come out perfect for me.

Then you have Winter, or Gi Jane because bitch was bad-ass.I mean if I had a nickel for every time I wanted to shove a beer bottle up someone's ass for pissing me off I would be rich. As I read this book I thought to myself this Author must either be 1)Total bad-ass or 2)So crazy in the head because some of the scenes in the book had my mouth hanging open.. 3)Has the capability to totally get lost in a book and just let the writing happen that it turns out to be a fucking masterpiece.

Ms. Spears writing is raw and has a bite about it that I was a sucker for. She was able to write a story that I fought against, tried to reclaim my morals and in the end wanted to high-five the her because I will be thinking about this book for a very long time.



https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18946660-tara-sizzling-pages-romance-reviewshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17976745-seize-me?from_search=true

https://www.facebook.com/tara.sizzlingpages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...