Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland






















Vi Keeland knows how to write a book that will have you coming back for anything and everything she releases. Her characters are relatable and endearing and you cant help but want to hang on to every word and conversation they have.

Nat and Hunter's chemistry is off the charts. You can instantly feel that "it" that you always look for when reading about a couple. Hunter commands your attention right from the get go. He is charismatic, troubled, but most of all you know he is fixable. Nat is ferousion, vulnerable and yet a fighter. You know there will be feelings and fights and that is what kept me turning every page.


I'm not gonna lie. I'm used to Ms. Keeland making me laugh hysterically during her books so when there were moments of "what the hell is going to happen" I was yelling at her to make me laugh. That is how much you connect with Hunter and Nat. You want to be them and you want this story to be your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...