Thursday, January 25, 2018

Combust by K. Bromberg

K. Bromberg is back and she is about to ignite a fire on some pages. Some books you read and move on to the next one and some you read that sit in your heart for a while making you remember why you pick up a book and read to escape the real world. This is one of those books. Ms. Bromberg had my heart melting with Grady and Dylan. I loved everything about this story. The truth, the heartache and the hopefulness of something more and something better. 

It took me a little bit for Dylan to win me over, but Grady he had my heart from the first words he spoke. His heart, his courage and his will to love was something that settled in my heart and wouldnt let go.

Grady was the win in this book. He carried my heart the whole way through. He was the protector, the keeper and eventually the owner of everything that involved Dylan. These two would win you over on the best day, but give the words to K. Bromberg and you might as well check your heart at page 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...