Sunday, January 28, 2018

Bad For You by J. Daniels

This book took me a little bit to get into. I just wasn't sure that I was going to connect, but when I connected with it I found myself laughing at one point and hoping for a happy outcome in the next. If you are looking for a cute book with little drama and a guy who doesn't need to say much to get his point across then this is the book for you.

I loved that Shayla only wanted to take care of Sean. Her grit and tenacity made her character in this book. She was fierce, loyal and honest and it was so endearing that you couldn't even fault her meddling into Sean's life. He was trying to make up for every mistake and yet, still take the blame for everything in his life.

If you are looking for a down to earth love story about two complete opposites who help each other love again then this is the book for you. Its a love with no boundaries book that will make your heart feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...