Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fatal Knockout by Jewel Nicole






I enjoyed this story and thought it was fast read with not a lot of drama in it. I would have loved to have a little more of Blaze and Maddie before it jumped to them being married. I felt like I couldn’t connect with them at times because I missed their journey.  I liked the basis of the story and loved how Blaze cared so much for Madisyn. He was protective and sweet and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a boxer?

Maddie was strong and independent. She was the perfect match for Blaze. I loved how they both enjoyed boxing and it was what brought them together. I would have loved to have read their story from the beginning and experienced the ups and downs of their relationship. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...