Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Debt By Nina G Jones








Debt: The obligation of owing someone.


This one word has paved the road for Tax and Jude. They have learned to survive with only leaning on each other. The good the bad it all comes down to redemption. I’m not going to lie I didn’t even read the blurb going into this book. I didn’t know that the main guy’s name was Tax, but I can guarantee you that I will be screaming his name for weeks to come after this book. It’s like Ms. Jones crawled into my head and saw my version of the perfect male asshole and made him come alive in a book.

 This book isn’t for the faint of heart. All I can say is that if you are the reader that likes to step outside the box, the reader who likes to visit the darker side of the fantasy then this is the book for you. Ms. Jones doesn’t just make me want to explore that side she makes me want to become president of the fucking club.  


 Tax… the man that will top my “Cream Team” is brutal- beautifully brutal. He is out for vengeance, but Mia- the past that enraptured him and also fueled his rage to make everyone suffer from his past. He is strong, but weak. He is evil, but good. He is insane, but protective. He is a king, but even a king can be knocked off his throne. 


 This book is a teaser making dream; as I think I highlighted every damn word written in this story.  For me there is a fine line in trying to play the asshole, but also make me feel the pain he has gone through to make him who he is. You know the guy, who every time something horrid comes out of his mouth you don’t know whether to change your panties or shake your head at him. This author nailed it. She made me want to hide in a dark corner waiting for him to come by grab me and make me filthy. This book will make you think why the hell you ever rated another book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...