Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thrown to The Wolves by Rochelle Paige


Why do I love shifter books??? I will tell you why. I love them because there is no question about does he love her or is she the one. He accepts it- then he takes like a boss. That is why I have loved reading Black River Pack series because the men either know or when they find out they come in like the GD Kool Aide man claiming their woman. Ms. Paige has won me over before with her books, but these just make you get lost in a story about a guy and a girl. 

Parker wasn’t looking for his mate, but he wasn’t scared of finding her either. When Annora shows up in his town she was just hoping for a break, but what she finds is a mate. With these men love is something that is nourished it’s something that is handed to them and they run with it and take to a new level. A level that involves protecting not only them, but the family that comes along with it Parker is all soft, but when faced with his mates future he turns all bad ass. 

I hate to see my Black River Pack men go away, but I’m happy that I had a chance to experience a love that is fast and furious and no holds barred. I’m glad Rochelle took a chance on a series that would make us all fall in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...