Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bait By: M. Mabie




People always say follow your heart, but sometimes that bitch will lead you right to heaven while paving a path that will put you in a hell that you created. This book evoked so many emotions in me there were times I just had to put my kindle down and walk away. I laughed. I cried. I cussed. I had my heart ripped out numerous times and all the while I was trapped in a love story that wasn’t supposed to be. Choices have to be made. Some aren’t pretty and most will make you fall to your knees in shock while others will trap in you an epic love story. This is a story about Casey and Blake. You will love them, you will hate them you may even scream bloody murder at them, but you will also fight for them as they find the strength to fight for themselves.



Casey is my new book soul mate. Is he honest? Always. His sense of humor and playful side all while mixing a need for the girl who stole his heart will have you swooning for him. Is he perfect? No. I don’t know how many times I thought to myself just tell her how you feel. Fight for this dammit. It worked trust me. He pulls his head out of his ass and the chase of a future, his future, is on.


 We have all been there living life- existing thinking that this is it. What if it’s not? What if what you thought was right was just a prelude to something everlasting, something that makes you feel. Get ready to pace your house while cussing anything that comes in sight. Also, a wine check and tissue check is a must you will need the wine to haze the emotions you will undoubtedly feel. All I can say is that once you pick up this book make sure you have plenty of free time. It will consume you, destroy you and leave you distraught for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...