Friday, October 17, 2014

Filthy Beautiful Lies and Filthy Beahtiful Love by Kendall Ryan




Kendall Ryan sucked me in. If there isn’t a law against being sucked in and falling head over heels in love with a book then there should be. I want Colton Drake for my damn self. I actually am a little pissed off that I have to share him with all the girls wetting their panties over him as we speak. What happens when you auction off your V-card…love in the form of one hot male. She takes a quiet female- one who does the unthinkable for love, one who is giving up something that she can never get back. I’m so picky about my females I love the sass and spunk, but once in a while I find one who is reserved and on a mission- quiet, intense and motivated that makes your heart break and you love her just for her. That is what Ms. Ryan has created - a couple that sticks and makes you want to know more...anything...just more.

Sophie and Colton will steal your breath away. It’s not a conventional love, but it’s a love that is undeniable with attraction and need. Colton is the perfect man. He is protective, possessive and persistent when it comes to what he wants.  They are the perfect couple and even though it’s not an easy road; it's a road that in the end brings them together.

Don’t think this book is just all roses and kisses and sweet nothings. You will want to harm Ms. Ryan during the reading of these two books. I had my WTF moment that seemed to move right to NO the hell you didn’t just do that. She has you wrapped up in every character that you not only feel the hurt when they do, but also the like, lust and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...