Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Loved This Book

Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2)Fueled by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bent not broken is how I feel right about now.Where Driven was fun and sassy with a little of hurt my heart,Fueled was heart wrenching,soul shattering have you gasping for breaths you didn't know you were holding.

I wonder if there's pain when you die. This pretty much sums up the thoughts of an 8 year old boy who has suffered a tragic up bringing and as a man is learning to slay his demons.Breaking down walls during the day conflicted with nightmares at night halting progress to move forward. Colton was opened up in this book we learned about his past,his thought process, but also about the sweet side the dominating side and I loved every bit of it.I loved watching Colton get his shit together and start fighting for a piece of love that he thought was not deserved.

We're not broken,baby..we're just bent and bents okay.Bent means that we're just figuring things out.

description


Its not normal for me to read a book and have my emotions on full display.One minute I feel like my chest is about to cave in and the next I want to shove my face in the freezer to cool down.I wanted so many times to yell at Rylee "just give up" but she never did.She pushed and pushed slowly breaking the cement walls that Colton spent so long building.

She pushes me. Unmans me. Consumes me. Scares the ever-loving shit out of me.

This book ticked off everything I look for in a book.A continued story that rivals the first book,great banter,rip your heart emotions,hot steamy scenes,Alpha take no shit male and a female lead who will hold you by your balls.
My only complaint. What the hell was you thinking with the end as if you didn't put me in cardiac arrest enough during this book you go and pull an end that had me hoping I could exchange my heart for an extra liver so I could drink my way to processing the cliffhanger.

description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...