Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Against the RopesAgainst the Ropes by Sarah Castille
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Mother Alpha..This book was just what I needed.Torment/Max was hot and bossy and everything in between..I love when the guy is overprotective to the point of obsessed. Thats right this girl waves her freak flag proud.To me an Alpha male is alpha in the bedroom and out and Sarah Castille nailed it head fucking on.

Max is running an underground fight club when Mckayla happens to stumble over the line and into his ring.I loved Max the minute he opened that damn bossy mouth and let me tell ya he can burn the pages up with his seduction techniques.

description

Mckayla was cracking my ass up at the beginning, I found she was very likable and when she said Manhandling bad.Forceful bad. I was right there with her wondering why the hell its such a turn on.

I loved the banter between Max and Mckayla and how even when she was being a twat, he was always right there for her.Did I mention how hot Max was? Hot as in make you do a damn vagina check hot..
"I have to fight,but I want you with me,Mckayla.And when I want something, I don't let go"

AGUSTA

description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...