Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Lie by Callie Rose






I couldn’t wait for this book. There is something about a book ending on a cliffhanger that makes you love and hate the anticipation of the next book. The story picks up with Harlow hurt and pissed at the boys. The Lie was a perfect name because its pretty much what tore the relationship apart and what is keeping it together at the same time. I like that Harlow is meek and she holds her ground. She doesn’t take any shit from the guys.

Lincoln and Harlow dance around hate and love, but Lincoln is determined to protect Harlow even if she doesn’t see it. There is just something about all of their dynamics that really made me enjoy all the characters. They each brought something to the story that made them stand out and not fall to the side. I can’t wait for book 3 to drop so I can see what the hell is going to happen and if Harlow is right about the killer. Not to mention there is one scene which I was secretly waiting for that is hawt like hawt hawt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...