Thursday, August 29, 2019

Gage by Ella Fox and Rochelle Paige





Short, sweet and the perfect read for any occasion. If you are looking for a drama free read about two people with instant chemistry about two people who have a relationship that doesn’t consist of constant splits this is the book for you. Reads like this are the foundation for romance readers everywhere. You get the Morgan and Gage the whole book. You get to discover them as a couple and you can feel their connection shooting from the pages.

The meet for me can either make or break a book for me. To me that is the moment in a book that makes me fall in love with the couple individually and MS. Fox and Ms. Paige set this one up perfectly. I needed to know where the hostility was coming from so I was in 100% at this point. I’m not sure what I will need to do to get ahold of Allie and Vaughn but, I’m willing to do it just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...