Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Help by Callie Rose




I have been on such a bully read kick that I feel like I should probably go meetings and now it’s just not bully reads its reverse harem bully reads. I know I know. When one bully isn’t enough let’s find 4 because we know by the end of the book she’s going to be doing them all. I didn’t even read the blurb for this book I just looked at the star rating and read it was RH and thought why the hell not.

Let me tell you I was not disappointed. Callie Rose can write and she makes damn sure she has your attention the whole story. I loved how this was just a little bit of different story line and that there were twists and turn in the book. I love those gut-clenching moments when you know someone messed up and you want to live in that moment of pain, but you also can’t wait to keep reading to see how they fix their fuck ups.

I loved Lincoln right from the start. He might have been an asshole but I knew when the time for falling came he would go down hard. The other guys were no different. Each one had a different personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...