Thursday, July 5, 2018

That Guy by Kim Jones




This is my first Kim Jones book and let me tell you it will not be my last. This book will be in my top 2018 books when I do my favorites of the year. People are so good about remembering birth years and anniversaries, but me...I will remember 2018 as the year I was introduced to Kim Jones.  It just has that IT factor. Its hilarious, hot and deviously plotted out that you cant help fall in love with both characters. 

Sometimes characters just click and everything from the beginning of the book just falls into place. Jake and Penelope's connection just rolls off the pages. It slaps you in the face and you have no other choice than to want to cheer on these two all the while you are laughing your ass off because let me tell you Penelope is every girl we have ever read about or hell dreamed to be.

It's not often I read an author and then go stalk them on Amazon so I can buy up every other book they have out, but Kim Jones managed to do just that. The humor and words and just the story so different, but yet endearing and page turning it turned into an addiction I couldn't put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...