Monday, March 6, 2017

Cole by Tijan

The words that dance from the fingertips of this author has the reader in me devouring each word slowly and at the same time not fast enough. No matter what the story line is each word she writes speaks to me and each world she creates pulls me in. You just know as soon as you open a book by Tijan that this is what she is meant to do.

 When it comes to mafia books we all know I’m completely infatuated. Somewhere in my wine muddled head I dream of being a mobster’s wife with long fingernails and big hair while my hubby in his wife beater goes around kicking everyone’s ass who even dares to look at me. Luckily for me, there are authors that write my mafia stories and I get to live my fantasy of mob life through them.

 Cole and Addison might have been from different worlds, but reality would soon come crashing down and sure to shake up everything they thought they knew. I loved the mystery that surrounded Cole. The way people just seemed to part when he walked into a crowd. It was like you were in the room and could here the hush wash over the crowd. These two would fight for each other and fight for the love that bound them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...