Monday, February 20, 2017

Lost In Between by K.L. Kreig



You know the sexual afterglow right after some good sex? Whether its afterglow or bookglow MS. Kreig delivers on it every freaking time.  I feel like I discovered a way to get that warm, cozy and satisfied feeling without having to actually get undressed. I have read every book she has written and her writing just keeps elevating to some of the best that I have read. Whatever Alpha fountain she has tapped into I want to be part of it. 

The way Willow and Shaw first meet I knew immediately that they were going to be hot together. I couldn’t wait for sparks to fly with her strong willed personality and his determination to have her. The banter back and forth made these two so much fun to read. Let's not forget the sexual tension that will have you flipping the pages just to see what they do next.

This book should have been called Lost In between the pages because that is exactly what will happen the minute you start chapter one. I'm not that reader that usually rereads books, but this will be one I keep going back to. I just loved the connection not only between the characters, but the story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...