Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Take Me Back by Meghan March

I will be the first person to admit when I started reading this book I wasn’t sure where it was going. I starting thinking maybe this wasn’t the book for me. Let me be the first to tell you that Ms. March takes a hold of this books and makes it her bitch. She had me flipping the pages like mad wanting and needing more. It didn’t take long for me to connect with the story and have me cheering on Dane and Kat while they battled the waves of reconnecting and finding the love that was lost. 

Dane and Kat are the couple that will make you want to smooth the ride out for them and also throat punch them at the same time. The thing about this book is that it’s real. We all have these issues where you are in a relationship and something is just off. You know it’s off, but you don’t know how to fix it. So reading about a couple who is lost and being on the journey as they find their way back means everything to the reader in me. 

I usually am the first one to admit I usually bypass on the books where the characters already have a relationship. Every book I have read where they already know each other leaves me scratching my head. That is until Ms. March wrote this book. She made it feel new and old and made me want to fight for this couple and at the same time remember everything that used to be with them. 

www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...