Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Brave Line by Kate Stewart



You ever start a book and just know? You know instantly that this book is going to speak to you in a way only a good book can. Some authors have the capability to make you want to be the couple in the book and if I could have traded places with Michelle I would have jumped Rowdy just about every time too. I mean when I didn’t want to kick him in the nuts that is. Just when I think Kate Stewart's writing can’t get any better she blows me out of the water again with a book that leaves me in a major book funk. 

Rowdy and Michelle will steal all the smiles and laughs and in the end your heart. This couple is special. Every smart-ass remark or comment between them just drew me in. I wanted to protect Michelle and dry hump Rowdy. 

Feeling emotionally connected with the characters doesn’t happen all the time. These two are guaranteed to make you want to go back and read every one of Ms. Stewart's books. She has something special with bringing not only the couple together, but the reader.  That 5 star read doesn’t happen often, but when it does it will find its way into your heart and into your top reads of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...