Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Something To Believe In By Ella Fox

I hate to see this series come to an end. I have loved taking this journey with the guys. There is always something about reading a series and the build up to the last guy. My heart has laughed with Ty and it has cried for Ty and this was before I even knew his story. Ella does sweet love stories with the best of them. This book is no different. Its sweet, funny and hopeful. I wont lie I thought going in that it would be full of angst, but it was a pretty smooth ride. 

Sparks fly the moment Ty and Daisy lock eyes. I always love when the guy gets knocked on his ass the first encounter. Ty with his fun personality and Daisy with her loyalty and take no shit personality. Half the stuff that flew out of her mouth I had no idea what it meant, but she let it fly to anyone that was in her way. Ty was his fun self the whole book, but seeing him overcome all his issues and coming to terms with all the loss because of Daisy was heartwarming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...