Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Until You're Mine By: K. Langston







I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Archer and Katy’s story. Archer had me intrigued in the first book with his broody asshole mood he always seemed to be in. It was worth the wait. I loved Archer. He was everything I hoped for and more. Ms. Langston writes the perfect males and some strong ass woman who put up with them.  Her stories make you want to sit out on your porch with a glass of wine and read from start to finish. 

Archer is carrying secrets and until Katy came along he kept them hidden. Katy was perfect. She knew what she wanted and she went after it – fought for it and ended up getting it. Archer could only fight the force for so long. Eventually after it keeps pulling you towards your weakness the only thing left to do is give in. 


Chemistry between my book characters is one of the most important points I look for in a “great” read. This is why I have become a huge fan. The sexual tension and sex will melt your damn panties. So to say I was excited to find out the next book is Barrett is an understatement. I just know he is going to be bossy. Wall-banging, rip the sheets and shove a pillow over your face is all things I’m expecting to be reading and doing after book 3.

www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=until%20you%27re%20mine&sprefix=until+yo%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Auntil%20you%27re%20mine&ajr=2

www.facebook.com/tara.sizzlingpages

www.twitter.com/taralovestugs

 






1 comment:

  1. Love your review, Tara! Thank you so much for reading!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...