Thursday, January 17, 2019

Boys Of Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy




There is something with the Ms. Brandy writes a book that makes it hard not to get lost in the story. She does high school love with some badass characters like no other. She intertwines suspense and romance that keeps you on the edge of seat impatiently flipping pages just to find out what will happen.  You can always count on the fact that when she writes a male you will get her three B’s she does so well, Broody, Bossy and badass.

I fell in love with Raven and how she was so strong even though she had every reason not to be. She was a fighter in a world that seemed to be against her. Then you have Maddoc and that should be all I need to say, but I won’t stop there. Maddoc started off quiet, but he was always there annoying Raven and protecting her in his own way.

I have loved Ms. Brandy’s writing from her first book. She is a drop everything and read right now for me. I can’t wait to see where she takes this book I always get scared when it’s a duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...