Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Only Love by Melanie Harlow




If you are looking for a cutesy, sweet read with little drama then this is the book for you. When looking for love in all the wrong places meets not looking for any love you know you will be into some back and forth and when one is going to push the other will surely pull.  Although, I liked the story line I just couldn't feel a connection between Stella or Ryan. I felt more of connection to granny and thoroughly enjoyed her antics and meddling. 

Ryan was aloof and seemed very shy with an obsession for sweets. Stella is the chatty therapist. The sweet girl with her heart on her sleeve. Although, I would loved a little more banter between the couple to help me feel more connected I thought they rounded out the story well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...