Thursday, July 28, 2016

Blood To Dust by L.J. Shen

I can sit here all day and tell you that as a reader if you do nothing else in your time reading books… read an L.J. Shen book. I could tell you how she pulls you into the story and makes you feel like you are the one who is experiencing the journey, but until you sit down with one of her books and enjoy her words, you will have no idea what I’m talking about.  So I’m not going to tell you that this book is all kinds of awesome.  I’m going to tell you that Ms. Shen brings something different to the table. She brings grit and a love story that is a little different and a little edgy and a little dangerous that makes you want to protect the characters in the book.  
Beat and Prescott are everything we want to be. Strong, independent and the type to take the bull by the horns. Fighters, it’s the only word I know to use. They have fought a battle against the good and the bad and each other and when it’s all over they still come out on top. I knew from the start that Beat would steal my heart. He was so determined and strong. Then… there was Prescott, she was strong willed and had so much heart it was hard to not listen to her story.
These two will steal your laughs, your cries, and will have you wanting to believe that sometimes good people do bad things for the greater of the good. This book will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what the hell these two will do next. This author is fast becoming a favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...